I have twisted it little using Orange Zest and Nutmeg powder, those are not generally not used for making ChhenaPoda
- 250 gm. Cottage cheese or chhena (its crumble homemade cheese)
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp semolina or suji or rawa
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder (elachi powder)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 10-15 raisins
- 1/2 tbsp Orange Zest
- Few chopped Cashews / Pistachio / Almonds(optional)
- Ghee or butter for greasing
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
Take baking tray grease it with ghee and pour the mixture into the mold, put it into the oven to 165 degree centigrade for 35 minutes.
Let it cool down, take it out on a plate, cut into slices and serve.